New top story on Hacker News: What can I do as an amateur hacker to get the best programming job next year? - Bangla 360

Bangla 360

Best magazine in bangladesh in bangladesh,trick 360,trick site in Bangladesh,bangla 360

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, August 28, 2023

New top story on Hacker News: What can I do as an amateur hacker to get the best programming job next year?

What can I do as an amateur hacker to get the best programming job next year?
10 by dgriffx | 8 comments on Hacker News.
I spent about a decade on a different career path but have always done small python projects for fun (making games, writing bots for games, doing coding challenges). My current career is coming to an end and I have about a year to prepare for a programming job hunt. I was thinking of doing a portfolio piece since I don't have any real credentials, something like a full stack website that does some memey gpt stuff since that sounds fun but I'd like to hear any other ideas or advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages