New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What do I need to learn to be useful as a hacker to defend my country? - Bangla 360

Bangla 360

Best magazine in bangladesh in bangladesh,trick 360,trick site in Bangladesh,bangla 360

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, February 25, 2022

New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: What do I need to learn to be useful as a hacker to defend my country?

Ask HN: What do I need to learn to be useful as a hacker to defend my country?
31 by axiosgunnar | 10 comments on Hacker News.
The Ukrainians have called on the "hacker underground" to defend against Russia: https://ift.tt/kXeNr48 Everyone of us here has above average computer skills, but most of us don't have offensive or defensive cyber warfare skills. We have all seen how quickly war can break out. What does one need to know to be of value to one's military, should the need ever arise? What skills would they be looking for? How can I acquire those skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages